Springtime gifts and Easter items can be found at the more than 37 retail, specialty, entertainment and dining options that range from barbeques and flowers to fashion and jewelry, among others.
“Retailers are bouncing back from the annual post-holiday slowdown and getting ready for the surge in activity that comes each year as the weather warms up,” said Jonathan Gold, Vice President for Supply Chain and Customs Policy at the National Retail Association. “Shelves are going to be well-stocked with everything from bathing suits to barbecues.”
City Place Long Beach leads the downtown area with spring shopping options with Claire’s, Daniel’s Jewelers, Fresh and Easy, Jean Machine, Luxury Perfumes and Wal-Mart, among others, as well as outdoor dining selections including:
- Specially marked Spring Style items are available at Claire’s, such as Buy One, Get One Free earrings, and Buy One, Get One Half Off hair accessories and cosmetics, along with much more.
- Spring jewelry such as bracelets and more can be found at Daniel’s Jewelers, with a Five Strand Beaded Bracelet as a Free Gift with any purchase of $49.95 or more, a $29.95 retail value.
- Spring bouquets and fresh flowers are available at Fresh and Easy among other springtime items.
- To help that special someone look their best this spring, Jean Machine is offering its largest springtime shoe sale ever with all Circa, Fallen, ES and Osiris shoes at $20 a pair.
- Perfumes and fragrances can be found at Luxury Perfumes offering hundreds of perfumes for spring to select from at 5 to 50 percent off as compared to department store prices.
- Easter brings Candy and Baskets, Toys, Apparel and Gifts to Wal-Mart, along with incredible savings on spring outdoor items from outdoor play to outdoors and recreation.
“City Place offers a wide variety of shopping and dining options so guests can enjoy their holiday with friends and family all in the same location,” said Tony Shooshani, owner’s representative for City Place Long Beach. “Spring Break and Easter are special times of the year and City Place Long Beach is poised to help shoppers find that perfect item or to enjoy a delicious meal at one of several outdoor dining areas.”
Springtime dining at City Place means relaxing outdoors in the warm weather while enjoying Fresh Kabobs, the casual, family-style Indian restaurant; Mitaki Japanese, featuring quick and fresh Japanese cuisine; and Milana’s New York Pizzeria, an authentic New York pizzeria; or visit one of several other restaurants including Red Hot Philly for cheesesteaks, wings and more; Panda Express for Asian-inspired cuisine in a fast casual environment; Subway for fresh, delicious, made-to-order sandwiches; Sushi Zenmaru for teriyaki and rolls; Wing Stop for fresh, hot chicken wings, famous fries and delicious sides; and Chopstik Express for Chinese fast food in a relaxed setting.
For a complete list of the 37 retail stores, specialty shops, entertainment venues, and dining outlets, please visit http://www.facebook.com/cityplacelongbeach